Monday, July 14, 2008

Goodbye Alise somebody will miss you....not sure who though

Sunday marked the end of an era....

I can no longer hang out with Alise D. Marshall. And no, it's not bad 'cause I'll miss her. Nope. Not at all.... I don't have a way to get at her beautiful soror's anymore :(. At least that's how she would tell it.

Alise and I have had a very interesting friendship that will most likely continue down the same interesting path. Although I claim her as my BFF forever, I don't know if the feeling is reciprocated....oh well. (J/K)

I have watched Alise for some time now and it never ceases to amaze me how focused and goal-oriented this young woman is. Whatever venture she takes on will have to look out for her no doubt. The world is her playground and she is the head recess lady. Not to mention, she does it all with respect and care for the people who work for her. As a field organizer I saw a devoted group of people follow her lead with unwavering faith, and it was the first time she had ever done the job. I was one of those idiots lol.

Miss Bigtime aka Oprah #2 aka Michelle Obama and so on and is moving to ATL (why I have no idea, that's a whole 'nother post). And she is leaving behind many friends, loves and subordinates that will all miss her so dearly. If I weren't after the pink and green (LOL!!!!), I would be on that list. Alas, my true motives have been revealed.

Farewell Miss Marshall. May you continue to do great things and be a big fish in a big pond.

No comments: