Sunday, July 13, 2008

The ghetto of the glorious internet

I love the internet way more than anybody should. It is like virtual candy I can constantly eat, never get full from, no cavities, and all the nutrition I need. But even the wonderful internet has its flaws.... you know the kind that can knock a 10 to a 5 right off the bat (i.e. smoking, bad hygiene, incredible stupidity, gold-digger tendencies, etc). What is the internet's huge major flaw?

MYSPACE!

Why do I say this? Well I just got a friend request from an ass. A nicely shaped light carmel ass in an extremely nice pair of boycut lingerie, but an ass nonetheless. Excuse the language, but you have to understand where I am coming from. It was like something I see at a strip club or in a movie.

I hate the stupidity that is myspace, but because of the local artists, long distance, friends, and the occasional ego stroke I get (from random females who probably should find something else to do) I still have an account. I have completely stopped updating my page, never browse for new friends, and barely respond to personal messages. But I can count signing on and having a friend request from Jenna, 18, from Scottsdale, AZ. If not her than its Tammy from Reno, NV. Even Jada from the ATL has tried to friend me as she has with the other 250 guys that have added her and written "thx for the add" on her wall.

It has to stop. Pop up windows aren't as bad as myspace is. All I want to do is listen to the latest Devine and Starks track, or say hi to Rachael in Washington.

Myspace sucks.

2 comments:

FlyyGurl said...

Haha! Wesley you shouldn't think of it that way!! You should think of it like I do- some magical macrocosm for you to do whatever you want! You can be a whole other person (though that would b weird) and really-whats the problem with ass =)

Marty McFly said...

*riley voice

nigga you gay for not accepting a freind request from an ass.

and anyone with a mind knows that facebook is better anyway